Sunday 26 April 2020

Am I the only one that loses sleep for a few hours of blissful peace and quiet?


My oldest will be two in June and my youngest is three months. I love my children dearly, but good god they are so loud. All. Day. Long. I’m a stay at home mom so I’m very used to being home all day with my kids, but literally never getting a break from the house ever? I can’t even go on a Walmart run. My toddler is being naughty because he hates being stuck at home. He has learned that swiping SOS and calling 911 on mommy’s phone gets a reaction, so he’s called them SEVEN times since Thursday. My phone goes up on the fireplace mantle all day now. I’m starting to feel crazy, but bedtime is heaven. They both sleep in bed with us and the second they’re asleep, momma gets on her phone and just scrolls without little people screaming in her face. HEAVEN. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2VE4i4c

No comments:

Post a Comment