Monday 27 April 2020

My kid locked me out of my iPad and now I have to get a new one.


So the little guy somehow locked me out of my iPad. It has been disabled for the last three days, and apparently the only way to get it un-disabled is to connect to iTunes on the computer. iTunes is telling me my iPad isn’t supported anymore (cause it’s old AF, I got it in 2013 and it was a couple years old then) and can’t update it in order to un-disable it, so it’s giving me the option to factory reset it instead. REALLY?!So I cave. I begin the factory reset process. Now it’s telling me that not only is my iPad factory-reset, but it still won’t let me enter a passcode or begin the setup process because it cannot communicate with my iTunes account anymore... and the home screen won’t leave the “iPad is disabled” message.Seriously. What the flock?! I quit. I’m getting a new iPad. Apple, you win. Little guy, you win.Anyone else find themselves in a similar pickle? :(What’s a better device you have found that the little guy can’t destroy but is similar to an iPad? Thanks :) via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2xVbcsY

No comments:

Post a Comment