Saturday 25 April 2020

Daughter snuck her Boyfriend in


I just found out my 18 year old daughter (attends college, but home now due to school being closed) paid for a Lyft driver to bring her new 18 year old boyfriend (his parents have threatened to kick him out) to our house and then snuck him in. My wife is just recovering from cancer treatment and we are working very hard to limit possible exposure to Covid-19Because of things that happened 2 years ago, my wife has some trust issues with my daughter (I have some too). If my wife finds out, she will be extremely upset and her relationship with our daughter will be damaged for a long time and will make staying under the same roof very uncomfortable.Not sure what to do... do I ignore/forget what I know or do I confront her? My daughter has a history of mental health issues and we sometimes “walk on eggshells “ around her. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2VVCOWQ

No comments:

Post a Comment