Tuesday 30 April 2019

Toxic co-parent eloped with man who wasn’t even her boyfriend a month ago. She didn’t invite the kids (15f) (17m) they have no idea she got married


So my kids are at school right now. They don’t like this man “Bob” as he is somewhat of a leech already and had moved in while they were just “friends” without even talking to the kids. Slowly he just started being there all the time and the kids voiced a huge issue with this.After a long string of drug addicts and abusive boyfriends she promised them not to move in with another man until they were done with school. I saw her make this promise emphatically to them as my husband and I were helping her move to get away from one of her abusive drug addict boyfriends a about 8 months ago.This man was also friends with the man who’s son sexually molested her(15f) Him now living there has a brought up a lot of issues for her. We didn’t even know about the assault until she asked for therapy. Her mother concealed it from my husband and didn’t report it to the police 10 years ago.When my husband and I got married he had asked the kids if they would be happy about that months in advance of asking me to marry him. We involved them in the wedding planning and we had them stand up with us in lieu of a bridal party. I know it will be a big deal to basically be uninvited to their mothers wedding especially since they live with her for the majority of the time.The only reason we know is that she decided to post it to facebook. We had the kids last night and they are in school today.The kids would have mentioned this as they don’t like “Bob” and are comfortable enough with me to discuss some deep issues in their lives.I’m just heartbroken for them. What kind of mother does this to her kids ? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2V5Ucu9

No comments:

Post a Comment