Friday 26 April 2019

My toddler is driving me crazy...


It's not really one specific thing he does, it's everything together. Not wanting to just play by himself sometimes, leaning on me and whining a lot, not listening when I say no, not following any instructions whatsoever, refusing to wear a diaper and wetting and pooping his pants almost every day despite being able to go to the toilet by himself.I just need a break sometimes and I only ever get one if he naps and when he's gone to bed at night. I get very, very little time for myself. And being a single mom I can't walk away and let my partner watch the kids for a bit (I have a small baby as well but she's really easy).Just needed to vent for a bit. My toddler is crying on me as we speak. Thanks for reading my little rant >.< via /r/Parenting https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/bhkile/my_toddler_is_driving_me_crazy/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment