Tuesday 30 April 2019

Today my daughter starts full time Pre-K


My daughter has her first full time day today. She’s been going part time at her school for the last year. I start a new job next Monday and it worked out for her to start full time this week.She was so excited to go today. She helped pack her lunch and get her bag ready before school. She asked her Dad to take her picture before leaving.Guys, I’m a wreck. I knew I might be a little anxious but I was not expecting it this much. Today is the first day, I think tomorrow will be better.I know this is a good school for her and that she will love more time with her friends. Has anyone else felt this anxiety before going to work or when their kid started school full time? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2PCn07G

No comments:

Post a Comment