Friday 26 April 2019

Advice: Meatheads reliving their glory days at little league


Thanks fellow parents in advance. My kids team has 4 coaches (too many) and six kids consistently field while the other 8 kids rotate through the remaining three positions. My kid had one at bat and no field time at our last game, and he was understandably upset. 1 1/2 hours of sitting! I calmly addressed this after the game and got "doing my best" to which I responded "simple math: 9 positions/14 kids: take turns fielding!" This is not the major league! How can we combat this inequity? All my friends say you can't. We even tried to coach but the league didn't respond. To you meatheads out there being so terribly unfair to these kids: it's an everybody plays league--stop trying to relive your glory days! Thanks for listening to me vent. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2GIVLWa

No comments:

Post a Comment