Tuesday 30 April 2019

I think my toddler is masterbating and I don't know how to handle it.


I've noticed now that we have started to potty train that my 3 yo has discovered a new feeling when she is not wearing dippers. She will rub against my or her father's leg or even toys. We stop her and distract her with something else and that seems to stop it for the moment, but what happens if she starts doing this in public or at school? What do I do? She is too young to understand what is happening and that this should be done in private. I need advice from parents who have gone through this. My husband wants me to tell her that this is wrong and she shouldn't be doing it, but I feel like that might be harmful for her in the future. Help please.Edit: I've read up a bit on it. It's called infantile masterbating and apparently normal, but I need help on how to handle it. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2IQN1Q1

No comments:

Post a Comment