Monday 29 April 2019

I’m a better dad because of marijuana


Unpopular opinion. I️ have more patience, more compassion, I’m more enjoyable to be around, less paranoid, kinder, a better role model.... when I’m high. Of course, I️ don’t get high at work ( 9-5 Engineering job) ... but when I’m home, and I️ start to feel irritable or sad or pent up or in my head (depression, bipolar, etc) I️ can quickly step outside for 20 seconds and smoke (a little bit, I️ don’t get very stoned) and I’m instantly better. Is this 100% a good thing? No, because I’m relying on a substance to function as a parent. But my wife and son and all my friends and family have noticed (and told me multiple times) that I’m a happier and more enjoyable person to be around now. Can anyone relate with this? Any advice? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2LcSuTs

No comments:

Post a Comment