Monday 29 April 2019

My 3 year old wants raw bacon


Yesterday, my wife and I were out running errands with our 3 year old boy. We went to one store specifically for bacon because they had it on sale. When we got in the car, he indicated that he wanted some of what we bought. We explained to him that it needs to be cooked and that if he ate it now, he would get sick. He kept pushing, so we elaborated on how he'd get sick, "You'll throw up, poop a lot, and your belly will hurt."Still, he insisted. We realized that the explanation was not helping and he was getting angrier, so I put my foot down and said, "You're not getting raw bacon." He then screamed at the top of his lungs, "I WANT RAW BACON!"We lost it. He was so serious and angry, yet we were laughing our butts off. I kinda felt bad that we were laughing at something so important to him, but we couldn't help it. It was just too funny. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2V22yTR

No comments:

Post a Comment