Friday 26 April 2019

The positive side


My DH and I have four daughters. I LOVE it and am so happy to be surrounded by all of these lovely young women. People are, in general, kinda rude about it. “Your poor husband”.....”I would hate to be in your house during that bad week of the month” are a few of the weird comments I hear almost weekly.Today, an acquaintance commented “I feel bad for your husband”. My non-confrontational self took a deep breath and said “why? We have everything we could ask for. An athlete? U bet! A dancer? Yup! A history buff? That too! We also have a ballerina, a warrior, a red belt in karate, and everything in between! Feel bad for other people but not for us”! She looked and me and didn’t say a word. I wish people would before they open their mouths.**grammer correction. Sorry. Long day. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2WbVRLs

No comments:

Post a Comment