Thursday 25 April 2019

Chef Boyardee


So, we are a family of 4(kids are 11 &4). We don’t normally eat out or buy canned and boxed foods. (Not that there is anything wrong with those, we just usually buy fresh meats and veggies and some times frozen veggies.) So today, I was grocery shopping and my oldest stops on the rice isle and says “oooo, I want these spaghetti and meatballs.” I said “Let me make you some real spaghetti.” She said “but these already have the meatballs in them and they are so good.” I about gagged but I let her have them. Then my 4 year old chimed in and said “oooo, I want those too!” So again, I just let him have them. Thanks Chef Boyardee, I only have to cook for my husband tonight! Some times you just have to let them choose things for themselves. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2PzA0uU

No comments:

Post a Comment