Tuesday 28 February 2017

When should opposite sex siblings stop bathing with each other?


I have opposite sex twins and I was wondering when they should stop taking baths together. They are 3 and will turn 4 in August.For us, it just seems easier to plop them in the bath together. They have a good time together. We have tried to separate them but they would complain.I have seen conflicting opinions on this and was just curious to see what you guys thought. I have heard that you should separate them when they start to notice differences. My kids have, but I just explained the correct terminology and they seemed to accept that. Is it a concern if they are starting to notice difference? I didn't think it was but I could be wrong.I also heard that they can bathe together until one or both start getting uncomfortable with it. That seemed to make more sense to me.Your opinions on it? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lwGjPV

No comments:

Post a Comment