Friday 24 February 2017

What happened to my immune system?


I feel like my shields are down all the time now. My kid is 4 and when she gets sick, I get sick. Every. Fucking. Time. And these aren't little sniffle colds or shit you can just shrug off. Yesterday, i couldn't stand. I couldn't even look at a screen. I could just lay there and listen to something on netflix lol.And she gets sick a lot, because at that age there are zero fucks given about cleanliness. The other day, daycare told me that my kid and another were spitting in each other's faces for fun. Awesome!Anyways... This is just a rant, and also a question... does anyone else feel that their immune system basically disintegrated when their toddler started school/daycare? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lAFN5W

No comments:

Post a Comment