Sunday 26 February 2017

scared child after burglary


Yesterday my wife, 2 children (2m and 4m) and I were out visiting family. when we arrived home the police were at our house and the front door was kicked in. They mostly took electronics like xbox and laptops. they didnt take any of the childrens property.my eldest son ran straight to his bedroom to see if anything was missing. Fortunately they didnt go in his room. My wife took our two children to visit other family for a couple of days while I sort out the house and tidy.My son is terrified to come back to our house and keeps saying that they will come back to take more things while we are in the house. I keep trying to reassure him but i am worried about him. My wife hasnt taken this particularly well as she suffers from depression nand anxiety.Any advice would be greatly appreciatedwe are in the UK if this makes any diffrence. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2mrrmQd

No comments:

Post a Comment