Tuesday 28 February 2017

At what age do most boys switch from briefs or "tighty whities" and start wearings boxers or boxer briefs?


Weird question. It's something that my kids were discussing on the way home from school today.My boys are in 11th and 9th grade. The 9th grader talked about how he was getting made fun of for wearing briefs or, as the boys called them, tighty whities.My 11th grader switched to boxers in elementary school but my 9th grader never cared. He started getting teased this year but didn't really care all that much. It seems like it is starting to bother him a bit.I never really expected this to be an issue. I figured briefs were still relatively common in high school. They were when I went. I am going to get my son boxers but I was just wondering how common this is? Kids get teased for underwear nowadays? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2llH4dG

No comments:

Post a Comment