Thursday 23 February 2017

20 month old does strange thing that has me wondering if he has witnessed his father and I doing the deed.


So almost everytime I am on all fours or on my knees, my toddler comes up behind me and pulls up my shirt so he can see my bare skin. He then gives me great big hugs. THEN, he proceeds to turn around and sit on my bum. It's hilarious, but what the heck is the meaning of it? As far as I remember, he has not really "seen" my husband and I having sex, though occasionally he might walk in on us fooling around under blankets. We try to be as discreet as possible in this way. Am I underestimating him? Does anyone else's child do anything remotely similar? I do appreciate the hugs I get from him, anyway!! But part of me always wonders..... via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lfhhov

No comments:

Post a Comment