Monday 27 February 2017

8 year old still bedsharing


I'm currently staying at my aunt's house with my 6 month old son. My aunt has a small home and was kind enough to give up her bed to us for the weekend. This wouldn't be a problem, except for her 8 year old son, has always refused to sleep anywhere except with his mom, no matter what his mom tries to do. She has been currently sleeping on the couch the last three nights, or I should say not sleeping. Her son has been sleeping on the couch that his next to her, but insistently tries to crawl into bed with her, and is waking her up every 5 minutes for something.We've never understood why her son is like this, he has a older and younger sister that have never had any problems sleeping on their own, but his behavior is wearing down on his mom, and now she has to work this morning on little to no sleep for the past 3 nights.I feel horrible for putting her out of her bed but I don't get to visit often and she's asked that I try and get some advice she may be able to use. Please and thank you. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2m1PICG

No comments:

Post a Comment