Sunday 26 February 2017

Appropriate Age for Ear Piercings


Ok I want to add a quick edit. When I do take my daughter to get her ears pierced it will be with someone who uses the needles not a gun. I am a huge supporter of going to a professional parlor. The guns have too may risks that I will never expose my child to. Thank you to those that have mentioned this. It makes me very happy to know I'm not the only one who gives this advice.So my 2.5 year old has started expressing an interest in getting her ears pierced. It's been happening for the last few weeks. I have nothing against piercings as I myself have two in each ear (with more planned) and a nose piercing. I always told myself that she could have her lobs pierced when she was able to express that she wanted it. I know I will be the one responsible for the care that's not an issue. I'm just wondering what other people have done and what age their kids got their first piercings.I would like to add that I didn't get them pierced when she was an infant because it is her body and she should be able to decide if and when she wants them. I just didn't expect her to be interested this soon. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2l14jyz

No comments:

Post a Comment