Sunday 26 February 2017

Gotta start being a bitch!


I get so many judgmental looks for being a young mom (I'm 26 but I look like I just got out of my teens). I've even heard an old woman say "poor baby". It's so frustrating because I love my baby so much and I've changed everything in my life for her. Plus I have no support system whatsoever, as my parents both unexpectedly died last year. So I even created a saving accounts with my inheritance, so her future is already taken care of. I read every parenting book I can get my hands on. I try so hard to make everything healthy and safe. But no one knows this and they just judge based on my looks and my past (I was a party girl). So now I've decided: I won't stand for this any longer. I will talk to anyone that dares making a comment on my ability to be a mother. I won't let anyone think that my baby deserves better (she does but I'm trying to always do better) and no one has the right to make me feel ashamed for going for a walk with her. Sorry for the rant! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2kYYRME

No comments:

Post a Comment