Monday 27 February 2017

No support at all


Currently 19 weeks pregnant. Due in July. and I'm just feeling really down. I have no support at all. When I told my mom about my pregnancy, she kicked me out for having a "w**back's baby" (boyfriend is Hispanic. I'm white. Mom is a racist) Boyfriend's family doesn't support us either because he hooked up with a white girl. When my mom made me leav e, my aunt was nice enough to let me sleep on her couch but has told me once the baby comes, I have to move out. My own mom hasn't spoken to me since I told her about the pregnancy. My aunt calls my baby a "mistake"I was thankful enough to receive pregnancy medicaid because I wasn't working when I first found out I was pregnant. I also get $311 a month in EBT. My aunt makes me give her my card or threatens to kick us out. I got approved for WIC which will help when the baby is here. My boyfriend as excited as we are, is working in another state and won't be done with this job until AFTER the baby is born. He's saving up money as hard as he can and put all of his tax refund into a savings account so we can find a place for us once he's done with this jobI just feel so alone. I didn't think this would be my life at 18. I'll be 19 in May. No I didn't expect to be a mother this young but I went to school with girls having babies as young as 13, 14, 15. I had a little money saved up but that had to go to paying my aunt rent because it's only the right thing to do. I don't have my own car so I walk everywhere.I just feel so unprepared. None of my friends have kids of their own so they don't get it. I haven't been able to buy clothes, or diapers, or wipes or bottles or anything for the baby. Three outfits is all I have for my baby. I went to my Goodwill anad they want $5 for a used onesie that has stains on it. I knew having a baby would be expensive and life changing . I don't regret keeping my baby even though it seems like the world is against us. I just wish I had some support, or someone to say "hey, it'll be ok" via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lO3B6n

No comments:

Post a Comment