Friday 24 February 2017

Just wanted to celebrate


As the title says, I just wanted to celebrate a joyous milestone. My 2 y/o daughter now successfully goes to sleep on her own in her toddler bed!!!I know to some, it's not the greatest of the milestones. But for me, who had started out accidently cosleeping (more like too tired to care), getting her to sleep without cuddling her to sleep was a NIGHTMARE. Hours on end she would cry and scream (not that I let her scream for hours at a time, but in intervals).And as soon as we got her to sleep in her crib without much fuss (some tears but she feel sleep quickly), she learns to climb out of it. My husband got a nice surprise that morning :).After a week of the toddler bed, she runs straight to her bed and snuggles her monkey! We are so happy. But now I probably just jinxed it, but I had to tell someone!TL;DR: toddler sleeps in her own toddler bed without fighting after weeks and months of trying to get her to sleep on her own. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lEw3rn

No comments:

Post a Comment