Monday 27 February 2017

Teenage son doesn't do anything


I don't know what to do about my 17 year old son, he just sits around at home all day in his room. He finished secondary school in 2015 with bad grades, didn't go to the college course that he was signed up for and just sits around at home only showering once every week or twoI keep telling him to get a job but he just shrugs it off, he just sits upstairs on his computer eating which isn't good since he is already obese. I never see any of his friends come round to our house at all either, I don't think he has any friends.The only thing he has done for the past two years is sleep and play computer games. What do I do to help him? Do I kick him out when he turns 18? I've got to do something, is he depressed? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2lqNmJO

No comments:

Post a Comment