Friday 24 February 2017

My husband made a mistake and I think our pediatrician is over reacting


Basically my husband took my 3 year old to his well visit and when he was filling out the sheet that's all "does your child do this?" with different developmental stages to check off- he super underestimated our son's speech skills. My son is super chatty and talks so fast most people can't get what he is saying right away but I understand everything he says right away. Speaks in 5 word sentences. Long story short, the pediatrician referred him to a speech therapist. I tried to talk to the pediatrician after the fact about how his skills were severely under represented and he told me I should go anyways because it never hurts to check it out. Am I crazy that I don't think my son needs this? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ly7Ov1

No comments:

Post a Comment