Tuesday 25 April 2017

Weaning Advice Please


I think I'm done breastfeeding my youngest (14 months next week) but I'm not sure how to begin weaning. I pumped for a year for a year for my oldest and when I was ready to wean I just put goat milk in a bottle and he didn't notice a difference. My youngest won't take a bottle, won't drink out of a straw cup, and literally tries to tear my shirt off. He could hang out on my boob all day if I let him. I don't know whether to just go cold turkey and try to get him to take a bottle of milk/water or if I should just do daytime weaning first. He still wakes up 1-2 times per night to feed for a bit and than goes back to sleep. He's 26 lbs so he doesn't really need the extra calories but I don't mind getting up at night for a little cuddle so that's not an issue. Advice on how to approach? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2piYtcC

No comments:

Post a Comment