Thursday 27 April 2017

I just found out my son who hasn't spoken to me in 9 years is getting married.


At the end of his senior year in high school it came out that I was having an affair. A few weeks later his father and my husband died. My son blames me for his father's death and hasn't spoken to me since the day he left for college.I've been keeping tabs on him via family members he's close to and they let me know this morning that he recently got engaged.I feel gutted. I wish I could go back and undo all my wrongdoing. I honestly think this is too much punishment. I have not heard my son's voice in 9 years and I miss him. Now that I know that he's about to start his own family and that I'll never be a part of it, it's a lot to bear. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qjs3fu

No comments:

Post a Comment