Saturday 29 April 2017

I took all of my son's electronics


Due to the fact that he did not do any of his homework for one subject. I get that it can be difficult, but I always tell him that he can always ask me or we can find ways to help him. This morning, I gave him half of his allowance(he left the money where it was, so I took it back), and told him that I will give him the rest once he turns in the rest of his homework. I even told him that I would rather see a low score/late remark on his homework than see a zero for missing it completely. His only comment was "I'm not perfect" as if I was asking him to be, when all I want is for him to try. I felt that I have tried everything, but I can not reward him for this behavior that's why I took the PC, PS4 and his cellphone. I went as far as taking his door because he shut the door twice on me today. I told him that whenever he's ready to talk, he can always come to me and talk.Did I go over the top with the way I reacted? What would you do? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2pt2mK4

No comments:

Post a Comment