Sunday 30 April 2017

Homeschooling parents, is there anything you would have done differently starting out knowing what you know now?


I have decided that I will be homeschooling my kids. They are 5, 3, and 11 months at the moment. I plan on starting my oldest with the kindergarten curriculum and I'll probably introduce some topics to my 3 year old as well.The public schools in our area are terrible. It gets a little better in high school because there are more options, so we will consider letting the go to public school once they are in high school. We have all of the legalities figured out and I am a former school teacher myself. My son does t-ball and will be starting football in the late summer/early fall. We also plan of doing boy/girl scouts with the kids, so they will be getting plenty of socialization.I would be interested in seeing things that you would have done differently in homeschooling your own kids. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qm0G5m

No comments:

Post a Comment