Saturday 29 April 2017

Hair color?


What color hair were your little ones born with? Did it change as they got older? My son will be 7 weeks on Monday, he was born with bright red hair and its still the same. I'm curious to see if it will change. My daughter had a strawberry blonde color when she was born but within a few weeks it turned blonde and my son was born with dark brown hair but quickly turned blonde. So as of now I have two blonde haired blue eyed kids and a ginger baby😀 my mother is a red head. My dad has brown hair but a red beard and I have auburn hair, but I got the pale freckly skin. Daddies hair is a dirty dish water blonde color. I would tease my best friend that her son would come out with red hair like hers but hes a blondie. And sure enough when my son was born the first thing I said was HE HAS RED HAIR!!! Its adorable! He would be the only red head besides my mother. My brothers and sister all have blonde hair. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2oTSneT

No comments:

Post a Comment