Thursday 27 April 2017

Sixteen month old daughter HATES baths.


As title. She, over the last 4 months since we moved house absolutely hates baths. Normally bathes happily with her older sister (who is three) but now screams and tries to climb out if we put her in. It's not too hot or cold, I can't think of anything physically thay can be bothering her except hair washing which neither particularly like. She definitely hasn't has a fall or scare, her sister is gentle and caring, never shoves her or anything that would make the little one upset. She just goes absolutely mad if I bathe her. Obviously I do it anyway, despite the yelling, but it has to be really quickly and she hates it (and me I imagine) and is equally upset if it's me or me husband that does it. I've tried bathing her alone, in with her...I've run out of ideas! Any solutions anyone has found to this problem in their family? It's really upsetting and stressing me out. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qcABZ7

No comments:

Post a Comment