Saturday 29 April 2017

Our 10 month old is playing favorites, he seems to prefer me to his mother and it breaks her heart


We have a beautiful 11 month old and everything is pretty good. The only problem is he really seems to prefer me (dad). He sometimes cries when I pass him to mom. I can calm him easier and so on. He's just a daddies boy. I feel terrible for my wife, I tell her not to worry but I know she takes it personally as a rejection. This is all compounded by her sometimes low self-esteem. I do spend quite a bit of time with the little one and often work from home. I do bath times and a lot (maybe the majority of meals). I usually take him for the majority of the weekend and I guess we're out and about a lot when together.Anyone else been through this or have some advice? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2psMHKW

No comments:

Post a Comment