Sunday 30 April 2017

Don't know how I'll cope.


My partner (42m) and I (37f) are looking as though we're going to separate. We have a child together (12mths). He's already told me that he will be going for 50% of care for our son, which is in his rights.I just don't know how I'm going to handle it. I shake at the very thought of it. My baby.I have other children from previous relationship to which I remained sole provider, and he sees them whenever he likes, but they were older when we separated and things just worked out.I am curious how other mothers kept it together if you've gone through the same thing? Makes me almost want to stay in this relationship just to keep him near. But my SO has told me he's no longer in love with me, so I guess my hands are tied.I don't want to do 50/50 parenting, breaks my heart. But I'm sure he feels the same. He's a good dad.I hope this is the right sub.Tl:dr : how do parents keep their sanity saying goodbye to their baby on split custody arrangements? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qurteU

No comments:

Post a Comment