Wednesday 26 April 2017

Guitar collecting dust?


My husband bought me a guitar two Christmases ago as a surprise since I've always been interested in learning how to play. I tried to practice it when our daughter was an infant and she was cry and fuss. At the time I assumed it was a sound issue so I put it away until she was a bit older. She is currently 20 months old, very independent though hitting a bit of terrible twos for sure. Tried to get my guitar out and practice it again and she's still losing it. Absolute full on temper tantrum crying like she's dying if I try to play it at all. I don't think it has anything to do with the sound at this point and everything to do with me doing something that can't involve her. I've tried making sure she is playing or having a snack when I play. I've tried playing in another room and even playing outside while she plays on the porch with no change in her behavior. Any advice it is my guitar doomed to sit on a shelf for another year or two? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2pnecYf

No comments:

Post a Comment