Sunday 26 June 2016

Wife thinks she breastfeeds enough - 11 mo old CRAVES carbs so logically I think baby needs to add solid foods to supplement.


Help me once and for all understand this breastfeeding business.Our 10 month old for the past month or so wants to suck down any carb she can get her grimy little hands on. Bread, French fries, noodles (keep in mind I'm not letting her have a ton of this - a couple small pieces of crust, a few fries, a handful of noodles). My wife is adamant that her body speaks to her and she knows what's best.10 mo old will eat some banana, hates avocado and eggs, but won't eat anything with the ferocity she eats high carb items with. This, logically to me, says that her body is trying to increase her caloric intake because, although she feeds until she's full with mom, mom isn't producing enough daily calories for her.Reddit...any thoughts? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/28WqOKW

No comments:

Post a Comment