Tuesday 28 June 2016

Parents who work full time, how do you make it work?


Hey I was asking this question for my wife and I. We both work full time, however we both work from home 2 days a week each. We both however are required to go in the office Mondays & Tuesdays. My mother watches our child these two days usually. She broke her hip recently and now can't watch our child at all.We have a super long commute and decided it might be best we move closer to work and put our child in daycare everyday instead of with his grandmother. This would move us away from ALL family and all help, we would have no one but ourselves and daycare to assist with our child.The big issue is my wife feels guilty my child being in daycare all day. She also is worried when our 2 year old goes to school in a few years, who will be there to take him off the bus? I suggested afterschool programs, but my wife grew up in a single mother household and she was always the last child left at daycare/after school and she is very against it.I'm looking to see how other full time, working parents, make this work without any help from relatives? Also how do you get past the guilt of leaving your child in other peoples care all day? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/29lpUZi

No comments:

Post a Comment