Thursday 30 June 2016

Serious Post! Recent family loss and new pregnancy


A sib of mine and their spouse just had a a still birth within the past month. We are a very close family. I have just found out my spouse and I are expecting. With our last we told our parents and our five sibs the day/weekend we found out we were pregnant. I'm having such a hard time feeling so conflicted, feeling the loss and feeling happy all at the same time. Few questions. When should we be telling our immediate family. I wouldn't want to exclude sib and their spouse and them find out, but I don't want them feeling like we are rubbing it in. Also this weekend is the holiday weekend and we will all be together as a family. So they will so know by me not drinking, or if I'm having nausea. And I suck at lying. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/29feB7o

No comments:

Post a Comment