Thursday 30 June 2016

My daughter bought me a wallet in Italy. I wasn't in the market for a new wallet. I now have a new wallet.


So my daughter went to Italy with her high school chorus. Ten days there, trip of a lifetime. She came back all excited, and brought gifts for the whole family. She saved mine for last -- it was an Italian leather wallet that -- OMG! -- the guy selling would engrave with my initials FOR FREE!!! I am very much a creature of habit, and have had my wallet for umpteen years, because it's perfectly fine and worn in all the right places. Except now it's retired. She was so excited about the wallet I said to myself, "You know what, maybe I can get used to a new wallet." When I went to the store tonight, I had a hard time pulling my bank card out of my new wallet, as it's all stiff and unworn. I got home, and my daughter asked me how the wallet worked. "It's amazing," I said. I'm gonna break this bad boy in. This is my dadgum new wallet... via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/29f0GQ0

No comments:

Post a Comment