Tuesday 28 June 2016

Daughter had sex with boyfriend of the other daughter.


Two daughters, Alana 17 and Jade 16.So to make it short, Alana had sex with Jade's boyfriend. Jade knows and they got into a big fight (I stepped in before they could harm each other). They're now each in their own rooms.I talked to them both. Jade still hadn't had sex with her boyfriend despite him asking her for it and she was waiting for the right moment. He apparently decided to approach Alana (who's never had a boyfriend) and they had sex.Jade wants me to punish Alana for what she did or let her punish her herself (not gonna happen) but Alana thinks that she's done nothing wrong since Jade's boyfriend told her that she's cool with it.I definitely think Alana betrayed her sister and needs to be disciplined but I'm not sure what the appropriate thing to do is here. I don't want to overdo or underdo it. I was thinking of taking her phone and grounding her until 18th birthday which is in 6 months? Does that seem about rights?I'm also hoping that they'd rebuild their relationship together. Just need some help. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/290vcK4

No comments:

Post a Comment