Tuesday 28 June 2016

Finding a comment regarding punishment / consequences / apologizing


My apologies about this post... but I remember seeing what I thought was a great comment regarding how to implement framework for a apology or perhaps a punishment. I'm pretty sure if was in a thread on that topic in this sub.The poster mentioned 4 separate things in how to approach an apology1) explain what they did? apologize?2) offender explains how it affected the other person3) offender explains how it affected them4) the other person they affected chooses the punishment?I was reminded about this post from the crazy Alana/Jade post and while probably not appropriate for that situation, I regret not saving the comment at the time so If anyone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/296GNKK

No comments:

Post a Comment