Thursday 30 June 2016

At the end of my wits


My only child, my beautiful nearly 6 year old daughter is an independent and stubborn very clever individual. Every morning since she has started school (so very nearly a year) it has been an absolute battle to get her to get dressed. I've tried absolutely everything, after some discussions with her teacher and an upcoming doctors appointment following a phone consultation, it seems like she may be on the lower end of the ADD spectrum. I guess I would just like to hear from someone else, have you been in a similar situation and did it get better? I work full time I don't get a lot of time during the week with her and it breaks my heart that I spend that time in conflict with her. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/29sPAmS

No comments:

Post a Comment