Monday 27 June 2016

4yo in teeball...not what I expected


So my 4 years old daughter, she turned 4 in May, started teeball this year. She was so excited about getting to play and loves to hit the ball and play catch at home. The games have been a whole other story. I expected drawing in the dirt, I expected not being really focused, what I have gotten has been to a whole other extreme. You blink and she's run off to the gate at the back of the field. When the other team is batting she's running around chasing the other runners. She has even started laying down on the field in the middle of the game. Tonight was her 4th game and it was the worst experience we've had so far. She was in a total different world for the entirety of the game.The other kids, even the 4 year olds are totally on point. They are in the ready position, focused, you don't even see kids playing in the dirt. It's to the point that besides my daughter, all the kids are beginning to practice coach pitch instead of using a tee. Any advice on what to do?? Do I just pull her out?? Has anyone else experiencedo this with their kids, please say yes! I feel so alone and surprised with her actions via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/29jaPrk

No comments:

Post a Comment