Thursday 30 June 2016

My son has been making outside time exhausting.


We moved in a new house. We don't have a fence yet, but saving up for one. I take my son to play outside 2 hours a day. He keeps running out of the yard. He has plenty of activities like a trike, trucks, shovel and bucket and plenty of dirt. We live near a creek with no water, just huge rocks and dirt. He loves playing with rocks, I went and gathered some while he was inside with dad to see if he would stop running toward the creek. He still did. One day he almost got ran over. The car had to slam its breaks. I have been having dreams that he decides to run down the road. I've been taking him in kicking and screaming after I gave a warning and even the first time he did it, he still did it several times. By this time I'm breathing heavy, crying, extremely hot. One day he did it a total of 3 times, he got pretty far real quick when I turned my back for one second to get my drink off the concrete walk way. I'm almost at the point where I give up taking him outside. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/297Y2to

No comments:

Post a Comment