Saturday 28 March 2020

What's people's problem with a stay at home mom/dad?


If there's anywhere where i'll find stay at home parents it's here (i assume).It's frustrating to me that, whenever you bring up you're a stay at home parent people look down on you. I think the most i got confronted on it is here on reddit. God forbid i bring it up, suddenly my opinions don't count anymore. Or my husband must be some sort of tyrant who demands i cook his food or some crazy assumptions like that. There seems to be some kind of hate towards people who stay at home with their kids. Why is that? I'm just trying to be the best mom and wife i can how can i be so horrible then?Edit : Sorry for any grammar mistakes. English is not my native language. Maybe i'm just a dumb stay at home mom that's why i can't spell properly? 🤪 via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3aoeTFu

No comments:

Post a Comment