Tuesday 31 March 2020

14 month old kicking and hitting....what do I do?


He only kicks during diaper changes, thinks it's so funny, and sometimes it is, but I never laugh so as not to encourage him. But he also has been throwing things at my face, VERY hard, even brought me to tears a couple nights ago. He could tell something was wrong, but not that he caused it....at least I dont think he knew he hurt me. My husband says I'm gonna have to start spanking him, I say no way in hell will anyone put their hands on our son, including him.But I have no tools to deal with this, I'm a first time mom. What can I do to help him put the two things together, his actions and their consequences? He is not talking yet, but understands what we say. If I tell him to throw away a diaper, he does it. Pick up toys, he does it. If I say no or stop? He acts like he has no idea what I've said. I'm at a loss. Help me! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3bCinnZ

No comments:

Post a Comment