Monday 30 March 2020

Single mother need advice - no judgement please


Hi everyone,So I need advice. I am raising a baby as a single mother. Long story short, we had an affair but used protection and the protection failed (birth control and condom). I told him I wanted to keep the baby and told him I didn’t need help raising the baby but in reality I can’t afford to do it on my own. The baby’s father doesn’t want to be involved in the baby’s life due to the matter of how the baby was conceived but has offered to contribute monthly. So my question is for mother’s in this situation, what do you tell your child about their father? Do you mention their father? wait for them to ask you? The baby’s father also has children. So should he know about his siblings?Please help! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2JpBLbF

No comments:

Post a Comment