Monday 30 March 2020

My son, only child, doesn't want the inheritance due to resentment for me


Dear all, I am using a throwaway account for this, and will try to keep it short.I have a 23-year-old son, and he is my only child. Lately, whenever inheritance is mentioned, he raises hell and yells that he doesn't need anything. Furthermore, he is saying that, since he doesn't plan on ever being in a relationship or getting married, he needs nothing and will burn down everything that he is given.The reason for that are my three failed marriages. He blames me for not having had a normal family, and having spent his life with his grandparents. I have managed to save a considerable amount of money, and have a small property to my name, all of which I have no one to pass on to but him. He has threatened to burn all his childhood possessions if I ever mention inheritance again.I am at a loss here, please help me, I have a feeling he is possessed. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3dCWAyd

No comments:

Post a Comment