Monday 30 March 2020

What is your most embarrassing moment as a parent? Here's mine....


I moved my family to a new city after accepting a wonderful job with a great company. Once I was settled, I decided to have a casual cocktail party for my new boss and the folks in my department.I like to think I'm pretty real, so I'm not about hiding my kids or shuffling them off for the day - no, they were there at the house, enjoying the company.The party was going well and so it continued through bath-time and bed-time, but there was a lot going on and our attention was a bit divided. My 4-year-old was just getting use to dressing himself for bed at the time, when he had a moment that he felt he needed to share. So in all his naked glory, he walked into the middle of the living room and announced, "Look, Daddy - I'm all the way big".I love him, so I've chosen not to ever remind him of this moment. But he's 17 now, so it's there if I need it. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3avqORZ

No comments:

Post a Comment