Sunday 29 March 2020

Tooth issue- Feeling terrible


My LO is 5 1/2. Here is the story that has had me feeling sick to my stomach the last couple days. I was taking a shower and hopped out to holler something to my husband upstairs. I dripped water on the floor but got back in the shower with the intent to clean it up after. Well, along comes my LO and slips flat on her face. Lips busted, blood, sore nose and wrist and worst of all. Top tooth now loose. She has lost her bottom one with the one next to it already lose. But now her top one is lose. Today is day 3 and her lips already look miraculously healed! I’ve been having her baby the tooth with the hopes it will tighten back up. She said it was still lose and im afraid to touch it myself. No discoloration, and her dentist is closed. Anyone have any experience with teeth, or being a crappy parent?? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3bwHWXt

No comments:

Post a Comment