Monday 30 March 2020

Life hack: Getting an infant to stay asleep.


My 1 month old falls asleep in my arms and wakes up when I put her to bed. Last night I thought I’d try making the transition a little easier by warming her mattress first. OMG! What a difference! She stayed asleep and slept for 5 hours! I just put a heating pad on medium heat for 15 minutes and moved it right before putting her down. She’s a stomach sleeper so having her face touch the cool sheets would wake her up. This fixed that problem. I’m now trying to fall back to sleep because she went right back down after her early morning feeding.I know this isn’t a cure all, but I hope it helps some of you who are having a hard time getting those little ones to sleep and stay asleep.One last thing...I don’t want to have to say it but please don’t put the baby ON the heating pad. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2JrwEb8

No comments:

Post a Comment