Monday 30 March 2020

New parents in hard times


Hi all,My wife and I are expecting our first in early May. Given all that’s uncertain in the world today, we’re nervous (but still so excited) about bringing a new life into the world. We’ve had prenatal care cancelled, showers delayed, hospital tours & parenting classes cancelled, and it’s unlikely that our families will be able to meet our son until he’s at least a month old.We’re very fortunate in other respects and have no right to complain, but we’re seeing most of our “birth plan” fall to pieces & we feel very unprepared because of it. I’m doing alright with it, but I can tell it’s taking a toll on my spouse.Any wise words for excited, but unprepared, almost-new parents in this time would be appreciated. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3dF8B6j

No comments:

Post a Comment